Brexit Project Manager – 6 months
€500 - €580
My client is a large financial services firm looking for a Compliance Project Manager for a 6 month project to work on a Brexit programme.
Key aspects or the role being:
- Work on a Brexit Readiness project team.
- Develops a project plan and provides input to recommendations for business improvements, risk management and/or problem resolution;
- Identifies internal and/or external resources to ensure successful project team, accountability and completion;
- Prepares project status reports; makes alterations in project plan as needed, communicates clearly and frequently with the project team on the status and delivery targets;
- Assists with or prepares project implementation steps and documentation as appropriate; ensures a smooth implementation of project; resolves problems;
- Prepares Working Group and Steering Group packs in line with our project governance structures.
Identifying required changes within the Brexit programme for a large Financial Services firm.
Producing and engaging with the Technology and Business communications teams to ensure distribution of Technology Governance communications as and when required.
Providing project management activities in line with the corporate process and maintaining the team’s projects within the corporate toolsets.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- At least 4 years’ experience in Project Management
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- An understanding of compliance and regulatory projects would be advantageous
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management capabilities