Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a BI Developer to join the team. This is a perm role on a hybrid model.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a BI Developer to join the team. This role will be remote working initially and will be a hybrid model after that. The BI Developer will lead the requirements, design, development and the maintenance of the Data Warehouse & analytics to support the business needs. You will responsible for the delivery of BI information.
- You will collab with the Business Functions & the MI/Reporting Teams to gather data & analytics requirements, KPI definitions, document them & manage the full requirements lifecycle.
- Understand & be able to explain clearly how the data is created, its relevance & significance as well as to assess the current status of the analytics architecture & technical processes & to produce recommendations as well as to flag threats to drive continuous performance improvement.
- You will document, maintain & extend the Business analytical data-models.
- Look after the code for data-warehouse, ETL & data integration processes.
- You will responsible for supporting & for designing & implementing BI & analytics solutions.
- You will support BI tools upgrades in development, testing & documentation.
- You will interact with internal Project Teams to design, build, implement, and maintain the analytics technical architecture.
- You will liaise with the DBA Team & IT Support to ensure correct data operations & data accessibility.
- You will implement data quality rules end-to-end across the whole analytics architecture.
- You will define BI standards, guidelines & best practices for business groups & technical teams.
- You will support the Data Governance Manager in the delivery of the Data Strategy & to rollout the frameworks across the company.
- Strong SQL language experience, with s Microsoft T-SQL and Standard ANSI (core – min 5 years).
- Experience with PowerShell, VB.NET, & analytics
- Min 5 years experience with Microsoft SQL Server Platform (core 2012-2019) & Microsoft BI Stack.
- Experience with SnowFlake data platform & data-warehouse is beneficial.
- Strong experience with Reporting & Analytics platforms like Microsoft SSRS & Tableau.
- Experience with SAS and/or WPS
- Strong knowledge of data-warehousing & dimensional data modelling.
- Strong experience with data profiling, cleansing, standardisation
- Good experience with Data-Mining techniques is highly beneficial.
- Good experience with IT Dev. tools JIRA, GIT, Confluence is required.
Essential and Desirable Skills
PowerBI – Nice to have
Data Platforms is beneficial.
Computer Science Degree
Working Hours & Benefits
- Remote / Hybrid Model
- Health Care