BI Data Warehouse Engineer
My Dublin City based client is seeking a BI Data Warehouse Engineer for a permanent role.
- Join an established BI and Data Engineering team in a very high volume transaction processing business.
- Take ownership for the engineering and delivery of multiple business intelligence projects using the MS BI Platform
- Strong engineering experience and analytical skills using MS SQL Server product suite – MS SQL Server 2016, SSIS, SSAS, SRS and T-SQL.
- 4+ years of prior engineering and data analysis and reporting experience
- MCSE: Business Intelligence certification desirable
- Data Integration, Data Quality Analysis, Trend Analysis, Report Generation
- Development of Cubes and use of Cube Interrogation Tools.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Candidate should be proficient in Data Engineering, ETL and end user reporting tools utilized on the Microsoft platform.
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Gaming / Sports betting experience would be beneficial
- 3rd level degree in an IT related discipline.
Working Hours & Benefits