Azure DevOps Engineer
€44,998 - €60,000
My Dublin based Financial services client are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin based Financial services client are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are currently operating a Hybrid work model, with a competitive salary and good benefits package
- Responsible for creating fully automated infrastructure solutions within our Microsoft Azure environment.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to ensure seamless integration of code, automated testing, and deployment processes.
- Monitor and troubleshoot application and infrastructure issues, ensuring high availability and performance of systems.
- Drive automation initiatives to streamline manual processes and improve efficiency
- Continuously improve and optimize the DevOps toolchain and practices to enhance software delivery speed and quality.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and trends in DevOps and cloud computing.
Experience/ Skills Required
- 2+ years professional experience in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with CI/ CD tools like Azure DevOps
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and collaborative team practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, working effectively across cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT) and automation tools (Terraform) is beneficial
- Relevant IT degree
- Azure certifications are a bonus
Working Hours & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance