My Dublin city centre based client is currently looking for a number of AWS Architects to help on a number of up and coming projects.
You will work with a team of programming leads to realize the ultimate solution for infrastructure and network configuration/automation and deployment for the cloud. You will be working on and building large innovative manual operating processes with scripts and applications.
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelors or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, or equivalent.
- Expertise in Linux and Windows Servers and Databases
- Experience in development of infrastructure as code and testable infrastructure in cloud
- Automation background working with the CI/CD tool chain comprising of JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, Packer, CloudFormation, Terraform , Docker, SonarQube
- Automation background working with the CI/CD tool chain comprising of JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Bamboo ect.
- Proficient level in programming and scripting languages such as Python and/or Ruby