Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an Asset Manager to join the team. This role will be remote working initially and then a hybrid model will take place.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for an Asset Manager to join the team. This role will be remote working initially and then a hybrid model will take place. The candidate will be responsible for conducting due diligence, building relationship management and work closely the teams ensuring minimal delays in getting assets onto the market through effective and efficient relationship management and implementation of process controls to minimise risks.
- Relationship Management/Debt Restructuring, You will maximise financial return through development & implementation of effective debt management strategies
- Financial Management, You will maximise the financial return for our capital partners through effective debtor management
- Portfolio Due Diligence & Analysis
- Asset Management
- Analysis & Reporting – You will produce accurate & reliable Management Info for Senior Management on the portfolio
- Achievement of portfolio KPI’s
- Quality of assessment & strategy proposals
- Accuracy, quality & efficiency of due diligence
- Relevance, quality, accuracy and timeliness of reports
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Proven experience within a portfolio management or debt restructuring role is a must.
- Experience of working on cases involving insolvency / liquidation / receivership / examinership (preferable)
- Relevant Business degree or equivalent qualification
- APA in Housing Loans or QFA (essential)
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Remote Working / Flexi