Application Support Specialist
Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Application Support Specialist to join the term on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role due to expansion and will be client facing role.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Application Support Specialist to join the term on a permanent basis. This is a brand new role due to expansion and will be client facing role with some onsite visits required withing the Dublin area.
- Level 1 & Level 2 Help Desk support of ticket management system.
- Taking full ownership & responsibility of all support cases ensuring there dealt with promptly, professionally and satisfactorily concluded & escalating L3 issues when required
- You will work with other team members to ensure Service Levels are maintained across our client base.
- You will be involved with our customers, onsite visits to our customers will be a requirement for onsite support of software & related hardware issues
- Preparation of training materials for client(s)
- Onsite support where required
- Focusing on functional testing, including all aspects from test design to test execution to UAT testing in an Agile environment
- Disciplined reporting, tracking, & resolution of issues
- You will support management & deployment of version releases including documentation
- Participating in regular stand-up calls, & working with the business teams to ensure all requirements are tested
- Developing & maintaining an in-depth technical knowledge of our products, services, & solutions based on the traceability standards
- You will serve as a subject matter expert for the applications supported, with deep understanding of integration with the technical infrastructure
- A min of 2 years experience in a technical role.
- Training will be provided on a variety of technologies, applications & standards
- Providing onsite and remote support
- Familiarity with Zendesk and DevOps
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Knowledge of traceability standards from retail or healthcare industries – Nice to have
- Full Clean Driving Licence – Customers onsite visits
- Hardware and Software Implementations
- Degree in a computing, engineering, or science subject area (or significant technical experience)
- ISTQB certification (experience also acceptable, training can be provided)
Working Hours & Benefits
- Hybrid Working – After training
- Further Training and Development