Application Support Engineer
Dublin City Centre
My Financial Services client based in Dublin is now looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
My Financial Services client based in Dublin is now looking for an Application Support Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. You will be joining a well-established organisation that provides challenging projects and excellent progression opportunities.
There are two positions available at different levels – Junior and Mid-level – so candidates at various experience levels can apply, as long as they have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Develop, debug, and support new applications as well as enhancements to existing applications.
- Contribute to new system integrations and implementation projects.
- Collaborate with various internal teams (Development, Testing, Project Management).
- Identify and respond to system issues and escalate when required.
- Create and maintain clear and concise technical documentation.
- 2-7 years’ experience in Application Support and/or Software Development roles
- Strong experience with SQL and databases
- Experience in .NET technologies (e.g. C#, VB.NET, .NET Core, Winforms)
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry
- Other desirable skills: HTML/ CSS, Angular, Git, Jenkins, Tableau, Snowflake, unit testing, networking protocols
- Third level qualification in a relevant field (IT, Finance, Data Analytics, Computer Science, etc)
- Pension contribution
- Life assurance