Application Support Engineer
Dublin City Centre
My leading Dublin based client is looking for a talented Application Support Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a very exciting role with an established and respected company within the industry. The role offers an excellent career path and experience within an internationally recognised Dublin based firm. The role offered is a permanent position and will involve a hybrid working model.
- Responsible for the technical support to customers for their product around the globe.
- Make sure procedures are followed so that customer implementations are handed over to facilitate customer go-live.
- Investigate and diagnose technical issues raised by customers.
- Take ownership for customer support issues and bring them to a resolution.
- Liaise with customers to inform of progress.
- Track and update tickets in our issue tracking system
- Contribute to our knowledge base/FAQs
- Maintain and manage test environments.
- Contribute ideas to improve the overall customer experience
- Third level degree in a related field (IT, eCommerce, Business Analysis) or equivalent experience
- To be able to deal with conflicting priorities and demands, and deliver on time
- Excellent analytical skills, experience in resolving challenging technical support issues
- The ability to work independently and work as part of a team
- Advantage to have knowledge of Database Technologies; SQL, Oracle or DB2
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Bonus to have knowledge of web Application Servers
- Health Insurance
- Gym and fitness allowance