My client is looking for a Application Support Engineer for a permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
This Application Support Engineer role provides the chance to become part of an expanding IT Development & Applications Support team which supports technologies used internally across the firm.
The person will provide ongoing support for a wide range of off-the-shelf in-house applications together with a growing portfolio of Cloud applications used internally in the firm.
There will also be an opportunity to provide application support for a range of applications used by the newly formed Client Technology team.
The person suited for this position must be an excellent communicator, a self-starter and looking for a challenging position with varied technical responsibilities.
With regards to both on-premise and Cloud applications, the Application Support Engineer will have the following key responsibilities:
• Support, maintenance, change management, capacity management and system performance
• Maintenance of various system integrations
• Developing and maintaining reports across a wide range of both SQL and Cloud systems using Power BI
• Manage and deliver projects in respect of upgrades, maintenance and system performance in conjunction with relevant vendors and consultants where appropriate.
• To maintain technical documentation, follow best practice system change management procedures and application Disaster Recovery testing in line with ISO27001 requirements
• Provide 3rd line support to the Service Desk.
• Supporting applications such as: ERP, Practice Management, Document Management (iManage), Case Management, HR and CRM.
• MS Office 2016 & Office 365
• SQL Server – Querying\Stored procedures
• Data Analytic Toolsets such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
• Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
• Experience leading system upgrades including testing and deployment
• SCCM application deployment and Group Policy administration
• 3+ years of experience in an Application Support role.
• Have a relevant IT qualification and/or previous experience working in the area of application support within a law firm, professional services, financial services or consulting.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
17 Sep 2019
With new technologies emerging faster than ever before, there is currently a healthy pipeline of opportunities for IT professionals; however, willingness to acquire new skills is critical for...
3 Sep 2019
When IT workers want to advance their careers to the next level, a question they often have is: how do I prepare for my first management role? Candidates worry that without formal management...