An excellent client based in the heart of the city are recruiting for an Application Support Engineer to join the the team.
This is a demanding and rewarding role that requires a broad skillset. This is a permanent position offering tremendous potential to highly motivated individuals who wish to work with the latest XML, SQL and Internet technologies.
• Effectively handle incoming customer issues and bugs in a considerate and timely manner.
• Record all customer interaction in the Issue Tracking System.
• Ensure response and resolution of issues within agreed SLA.
• Spot trends in customer issues to highlight to appropriate team/s.
• Consult with development and product teams in order to resolve complex issues.
• Assist with maintenance of hosted customer applications.
• Provide 24*7 on-call cover as per rota.
• Genuine interest in customer support and the varied nature of the work (no two days are the same).
• Previous experience in customer support by email, chat and/or phone.
• Comfortable explaining technical problems concisely and clearly.
• Solid understanding of computer science principles.
• Working knowledge of Windows/Linux operating systems and Database systems.
• Good analysis, trouble-shooting, and communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure and changing environments.
• Familiarity with XML technologies
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
21 May 2019
Ireland’s gaming industry has expanded steadily in recent years and is poised for further growth due to developments like the popularity of eSports and the rise of mobile gaming. PwC predicts that...
8 May 2019
When Capgemini and Sogeti released the 10th edition of their World Quality Report recently, they observed that, for the first time, IT professionals ranked customer experience as the number one...