Application Support Analyst / Developer
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin-based client is now looking for an Application Support Analyst / Developer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin-based client is now looking for an Application Support Analyst / Developer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. You will be joining a well-established organisation that provides challenging projects and excellent progression opportunities.
This is a unique opportunity for an Application Support professional with coding experience to take the next step in their career. You will combine your application support and development skills to contribute to the successful running of highly important business applications.
Candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience in an Application Support role. You should also have some coding experience and a desire to further develop these skills in your career. Experience supporting financial systems and/or working within the Financial Services industry is also preferred.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support existing applications for the business
- Develop and implement system enhancements that are high quality with minimal defects
- Manage the service desk and prioritise support tickets in accordance with SLA
- Identify system issues, debug incidents, and promptly deliver solutions
- Create clear and concise technical documentation
- Perform regular application health checks
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role (e.g. application support, junior developer, etc)
- Strong experience using SQL (Advanced level)
- Coding experience (especially HTML, CSS, Visual Studio)
- Experience supporting financial systems or working within the Financial Services industry
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Database skills (SQL scripting, relational database schema design)
- HTML / CSS
- Visual Studio
- Source control systems (GIT, Subversion, etc)
- Other skills (C#, VB.NET, .NET Core, WinForms) are a bonus
- Third level qualification in IT or related field
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Hybrid working model