My Dublin based client, in the manufacturing sector is looking for an Application Developer to join their team.
You will be responsible for the selection and implementation of software solutions for the Global Construction Equipment across Europe, Japan and US. You will liaise with data integration and infrastructure teams to ensure that application solutions (end to end) perform appropriately and with the right level of information security.
- Application scope includes a variety of off the shelf industry leading solutions (Salesforce, Magento, etc.);
- Own the technology implementation for all new applications and large-scale modifications to existing legacy applications;
- Contribute to process discussions ensuring best of available application features are used to meet the business needs;
- Partner with business owner and project manager to build business case, promoting full and best use of the existing or new applications;
- Working with IT Director or lead the implementation partner selection process focusing on quality at the right price;
- Supporting project manager to ensure technology components are available on time and are of high quality;
- Partner with business owner and project manager to ensure readiness for go-live with minimum disruption;
- Providing application and process solutions to meet business requirements ensuring applications are scalable, reliable, and manageable;
- Propose application software that is best fit for use and lead solution design workshops to ensure software and implementation partner are the right fit for both the organization and business requirements/goals; and
- Partner with Global Application Support Lead to transition from Post Go-Live mode to standard application support. Together with the Application Support Lead, you will ensure a smooth knowledge transfer (application and processes) minimising any business disruption.
- 5+ years of Application Implementation experience;
- Previous lead application experience in cross-country or global projects;
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience;
- A good understanding of software engineering principles
- Full-stack experience with, SQL, .Net Framework, C#, Java;
- Good experience in developing REST APIs and working with various web service authentication frameworks;
- Experience or familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Salesforce;
- Experience in an agile scrum development environment; and
- Good understanding of DevOps development practices