Agile Technical Architect
€75,000 - €85,000
Agile Technical Architect required for a Top Financial Service Client.
About this role
The Technical Architect will participate and advise during the implementation of these projects to ensure successful deployment and transition to the production environment
Responsibilities of the Agile Technical Architect
- Develop appropriate architectural and design documentation and communicate to the appropriate business and project teams as required.
- Act as the focal point to resolve all technical design issues as they occur during the full project life cycle
- Take responsibility for the architecture and design of I.T. Solutions on a project.
- Ensure compliance with architectural requirements, and the quality and consistency of the design and its implementation.
- Participate in the project planning by providing options and recommendations
- Ensure that architecture deliverables adhere to the ISO, Security and Data Protection policies and standards of the organisation.
- Consult with internal clients and account managers to ensure the architecture meets the business requirements.