Agile Business Analyst
My Dublin City based Financial Services client is seeking an Agile Business Analyst for an initial 6-12 month contract.
The Business Analyst will work with business and IT stakeholders, within an Agile team, to decide what is needed to best deliver a solution and facilitate all the work necessary to go from a requirement to a running, tested, feature that could be delivered to production.
- Using appropriate techniques and tools to capture as is- processes and working with the business and IT stakeholders to define and document to be- processes
- Hands-on experience of the Software Development LifecycleA either within analysis, dev or test and previous experience of the responsibilities outlined above
- Understanding of the agile development process
- Experience capturing and documenting requirements and user stories, business rules, process requirements, UML modelling and/or storyboards
- Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders of all levels
- Experience using appropriate tools for business process modelling and requirements management/traceability.
- Solution Fit/Gap analysis
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that motivates individuals to work collaboratively as a team
- Proactive â€ścan doâ€ť attitude with excellent interpersonal skills, making naturally good first impressions
- Have a strong focus on delivery (scope, deadlines, budget, quality)
- Ability to develop strong relationships with client stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to develop strong relationships with both technical and non-technical members of the team
- Outstanding verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management, organising and planning skills with a keen attention to detail
- You must possess a good quantitative/technology/computer science degree from a recognised 3rd level institute, or have equivalent experience
- Proven track record (min 3 yrs.) in Business Analysis, across a variety of projects, that involved all the above accountabilities, knowledge and skills.
- Must have prior experience of working within an Agile methodology
- 3rd level degree qualification