Adobe Creative Designer
Dublin City Centre
A new role just opened with a fantastic client based in Dublin City Centre. I am currently looking for an experienced Adobe Creative Designer to join my client’s marketing team on permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conceptualising, executing and lead graphic design projects.
- Conceptualise and execute design projects from initiation to completion;
- Provide bespoke and innovative ideas for digital and print deliverables;
- Presenting design solutions and achieving buy-in from key stakeholders;
- Obtaining effective briefs and working with clients to determine project scope;
- Design campaigns composing of brochures, signage, infographics, screen presentations, web interfaces and banners ads;
- Promote and ensure brand compliance within the firm;
- Print management, both internally and with third-party suppliers;
- Collaborate with our internal web development team and third-party suppliers;
- Participate and collaborate with our creative team in brainstorming sessions.
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a similar/agency environment;
- Advanced skills in the Adobe Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat;
- Familiarity with print production and print finishes;
- Strong creative skills with an ability to take projects from brief through to completion;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – PowerPoint and Word;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and complete work with a high attention to detail;
- A degree in visual communication or related field;
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and motion graphics – this would be advantageous;
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and adaptability.
You will need to provide a design portfolio illustrating your best work in the first instance.
There is, on occasion, a requirement to work outside normal working hours in response to fluctuating workflow levels and as client deadlines approach.