Accounts Payable Specialist
Dublin / Hybrid
€35,000 - €45,000
Our client is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable specialist position. They are a US Technology company. This is a Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Processing of vendor invoices
- Review and approval of expense reports against internal policy
- Inbox management and respond to inquiries.
- Review of vendor agreements and vendor accounts to ensure everything is compliant with payments, advise Business on vendor and contract queries.
- Support the preparation of various AP reports: AP critical metrics, expense audits, AP statistics and expense categorization reviews.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures related to accounts payable.
- Support month end close activities
- Monitor accounts payable aging reports and ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
- Support Supervisor and Sr. Manager and Global AP process improvement by answering system and AP process related questions and assisting with project specific tasks.
- 1-3 years of experience in Finance Operations
- Strong verbal and written, including the ability to communicate confidently.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with various departments throughout the organisation
- Proactive approach to problem solving and a high level of attention to detail.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with NetSuite is advantageous.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.