Dublin / Hybrid
€35,000 - €45,000
Our client is currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant position. They are a well-known global multinational. Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Invoice processing
- Accounting Reconciliations
- Development and management of existing/new projects
- 1-2 years relevant finance function experience
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP’s, pivot tables, “if” function) and ERP systems
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience of multicurrency transactions
- Detailed orientated
- 3rd level qualification is desirable or relevant experience.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out in order to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.